This report mainly focuses on the latest insights of Alcohol Industry, where key players are United Spirits, Bacardi and Diageo maintaining their leadership in different Alcohol Products. An attempt to segment Alcohol products into IMLF, Country Liquor and Beer, have been made along with the top player in each product category. Further the marketing strategies used by top players depict the ideas to face the Competition in the Industry taking into the government rules and regulations prescribed. Alcoholic beverage industry is a multi-billion dollar business. The Top 5 Emerging countries contributed $xx million to the global Alcoholic Drinks industry in 2009, with a CAGR of xx% between 2005 and 2009 with China leading the race with market revenues of $xx million in 2009 and is further expected to lead the alcoholic industry in the Top 5 emerging nations with a value of $xx million in 2014 where as the Indian Alcohol Market, the Indian Liquor industry is estimated at Rs.xx Crore or Rs xx Billion and has been growing at xx-xx% p.a. A look at the sales of the companies forming a part of this industry reflected a double-digit growth in the past financial year (FY 2009-10).Scope:
- Some of the biggest market shifts in the recent past and some significant success stories
- Present and the future market trends for the alcoholic beverage market in India.
- Indian government's rules and Regulations have discussed in detail.
- Research adds value in informing the market size and share.
- Exploit growth opportunities across various segments.
- Devise market-entry and expansion strategies for the various segments.
- Devise product, sales and marketing strategies from the SWOT and PEST Analysis.
- Identify key growth markets for the products from the region wise market statistics.
- Future demand potential of this sector – Identify, understand and capitalize.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments that are driving the beverage market across the globe, especially in India.
- Make informed business decisions using the insightful and in-depth deal analysis of the report.