Home > Careers > Project Manager
Location : Bangalore/Noida
- The primary responsibility is to manage content for customised projects on industry analysis, market feasibility study and company profiling.
- Designing research solutions and undertaking analysis across a range of product categories across Healthcare & Life Science Industry Vertical.
- Solution identification, business case preparation and presentation.
- Creating value propositions and capability presentations.
- Assist the team in developing research design and planning and executing market research projects.
- Recommending on overall projects/reports regarding different companies and sectors which includes the financial data analysis, trend analysis, technology review to give an overall view of the target company in the Healthcare & Life-sciences’ vertical.
- MBA/PGDBM with 5+years of experience in Healthcare project management
- B.Pharm Graduates with rich domain expertise in developing and managing consulting projects.
- Should have project managed consultancy projects, which involves team management, client coordination, relationship management, risk management.
- An excellent, established track record for delivering consulting engagements/syndicated research reports.
- Experience working with “C” level executive clients and government officials.
- Good secondary research skills, ability to transform the secondary data into reporting statements.
- A Manager to develop and train a team of analysts.
- Have experience for both the Domestic and International (to be discussed) geographic markets.
- Self starter and someone who wants to make a difference.
Back To Top
- Extensive travel to participate in consulting assignments, attend leadership meetings or present solution proposition.